Analyst or Associate Analyst
Department: People, Finance & Admin
Location: Chicago, Illinois
At Networked Insights, we enable brands to connect with and expand their opportunity audiences. Our solution, Kairos, analyzes and organizes real-time consumer data from the social web to uncover strategic, actionable insights. Kairos helps brands deeply understand their opportunity audiences, create content that connects with them, choose the right media investments, and track the connectedness of those audiences.
At Networked Insights, we are proud of our people-centric culture. A member of the People Team and reporting to the CFO, the Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, attracting, and recruiting the best talent to join the Networked Insights team by partnering with hiring managers to deeply understand the open roles and build a clear, concise pitch for candidates.
- Promote recognition of Networked Insights as premier employer of choice in the marketplace, with a strong ability to sell NI roles and opportunities including describing culture, values, organization, go-to-market, business model and career opportunities
- Use creative sourcing techniques for challenging requisitions
- Owns and drives all recruiting related metrics and reporting
- Effectively implement and use recruiting tools (ATS, job boards, LinkedIn Recruiter) to identify, source, screen and submit qualified candidates for further assessment.
- Manage candidates through the entire recruiting process: understanding their needs, qualifying their competency and culture fit, supervising the interview process, and hiring
- Follow current recruitment policies and procedures to create and own a positive candidate experience.
- Identify closing strategies for offers; proactively provide candidates with the right information to help make their decision as easy as possible
- Drive offer approval, extension, and negotiation
- Own staffing agency relationships as necessary
- Promote Networked Insights values: Leadership, Ownership, Collaboration, Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Participate in other HR initiatives and projects as deemed appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of HR/Recruiting experience, with at least 1-2 of those years in high volume recruiting of all levels, across all functions (sales, technology, marketing, product, etc.)
- Experience in SaaS industry and/or start-up environment
- Mix of agency and corporate recruiting experience preferred
- Must have extensive experience sourcing on LinkedIn
- Demonstrated proficiency in utilizing a variety of recruitment strategies to include cold calling and direct sourcing
- Ability to shift priorities quickly and efficiently, and easily adapt to change
- Understanding of recruiting metrics and advocate for analytics to drive decision making
- Experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Extraordinary written, verbal and presentation skills are an absolute must
We provide excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability, 401(k) and life insurance, and generous paid time off policy within a progressive, employee-centric culture.
We offer a competitive salary along with the performance incentives and the opportunity for growth based on company success.
To Apply, Email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org