Location: Chicago, Illinois
At Networked Insights, we enable brands to connect with and expand their opportunity audiences. Our solution, Kairos, analyzes and organizes real-time consumer data from the social web to uncover strategic, actionable insights. Kairos helps brands deeply understand their opportunity audiences, create content that connects with them, choose the right media investments, and track the connectedness of those audiences.
At Networked Insights, we are proud of our people-centric culture. As a member of the People Team and reporting to the CFO, the HR Generalist is responsible for all programs related to onboarding, developing and retaining talent, as well helping to build and promote a progressive, colleague-centric, dynamic team environment.
- Champions a positive experience for all colleagues and serves as first level contact for People related inquiries
- Oversees and coordinates onboarding to provide opportunities and an environment that supports learning and bonding with our business and culture so team members are acclimating and contributing as early as possible. Partner with Hiring Team to build out effective and consistent onboarding plans for each position and coordinate all schedules.
- Conduct New Hire Orientation and facilitate 30/60/90 check-ins with all new hires to ensure a positive and productive onboarding experience. Partner with Manager to assess progress and performance.
- Oversee biannual Performance Review Process
- Plan and coordinate all internal People-programs (Pass the Mic, Quarterly All Colleague Meeting, NI Training Program, Speaker Series, etc.) and look for additional opportunities that add value
- Partner with Management Team to create a positive environment for colleagues that drives culture and engagement across offices, including planning events and driving collaboration
- Promote Networked Insights values: Leadership, Ownership, Collaboration, Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Participate in other HR initiatives and projects as deemed appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of HR experience, with specific focus on talent management and program development
- Experience in SaaS industry and/or start-up environment
- Ability to shift priorities quickly and efficiently, and easily adapt to change
- Strong display of values with an upbeat personality
- Experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Extraordinary written, verbal and presentation skills are an absolute must
We provide excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability, 401(k) and life insurance, and generous paid time off policy within a progressive, employee-centric culture.
We offer a competitive salary along with the performance incentives and the opportunity for growth based on company success.
To Apply, Email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com