Customer Success Manager
Location: Chicago, Illinois
As a Customer Success Manager, you will help plan, develop, and deliver strategic solutions to Fortune 500 companies within a specific vertical. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of your customers and client team, ensuring that the client is leveraging the Kairos SaaS platform to achieve their business goals.
You’ll be agile in your approach, assist your client in creating insights and defining solutions that are supported by the Kairos SaaS platform.
- Provide on boarding and training for clients to use Kairos SaaS software so they can leverage the platform independently
- Understand the connection between analytics, social media strategy and tactics, operational process – both efficiency metrics as well as customer business KPIs
- Drive clients to adopt best practices and strategies that will increase their Kairos usage
- Create, execute and oversee action plans to track client activities and projects and ensure engagement by appropriate parties
- Participate actively within the business development process, leveraging your subject matter expertise
- Create vertically focused thought leadership, for both internal and public use, that demonstrates innovative perspective on analytics and measurement opportunities for social media and cross-channel use-cases
- Take personal accountability for workload and ability to manage across multiple projects
- Develop, nurture, and monitor effective communication channels with clients and crossfunctional teams to support client and internal goals
- Works collaboratively with Sales, Marketing, and Product to ensure alignment and collective productivity
- Previously worked with customers to develop strategies leading to successful SaaS implementation
- Proven knowledge of use cases for social analytics and data insights
- Understanding of social analytics marketing technology and analytics terminology, strategies, and concepts
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- Strong customer presentation and organization skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Extremely strong communication and presentation skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- 5+ years experience in account management or customer success role (2+ years in marketing technology, analytics or social media preferred)
To Apply: Email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.