Agency Account Lead
Location: New York, NY
Position Description: The Agency Account Lead is responsible for managing relationships with Networked Insights’ new strategic relationship with GroupM, a large media holding company, based in New York. The individual will be responsible for promoting Networked Insights’ products, technologies and services throughout account teams of both Domestic and Global clients of GroupM.
- Manage relationships with GroupM/NI partner executives, alliance managers, & business development resources.
- Drive the partner to preferred commitment around Networked Insights’ products, technologies and services.
- Responsible for pipeline development and management with the partners’ business development resources across targeted accounts.
- Responsible for tracking and executing business plans with agency account teams.
- Market internally the partner value proposition and solutions to Agency account teams
- Build relationships with the applicable agency level leaders and influencers
- Primary liaison between Networked Insights and the partner on Field sales and technical enablement, forecasting (from a partner perspective) and pipeline management
- Work with the Networked Insights Revenue Team to drive tactical revenue opportunities
- Act as the primary liaison and champion for education and penetration among the Agency account teams
- Upsell advanced analytics, audience intelligence and other value-add products across the Agency account teams
- Interact in Partners hip with NI Product and Engineering Teams, with the Agency Strategic Leads, including Buying Platform Lead & Analytic Products Lead to create additional products
The Agency Account Lead reports into the CEO, and is a member of the Revenue team. As a member of the Revenue Team, the Agency Account Lead is responsible for the following:
- Develops, Communicates and implements the Strategic Agency business plan within Networked Insights
- Owns the relationships inside each key Agency account team and introduces the appropriate subject matter expert (SME) on the appropriate opportunities
- Positions Networked Insights inside of the partner and communicates the joint go to market message (Partner+Networked Insights) to the SME’s and Direct Sales Organization
- Owns pipeline creation
- Provides the partner perspective on the forecast
- 10+ years of progressively increased responsibility in sales/sales management/account management within either the software, advertising sales or advertising agency industries.
- 5+ years of partner management experience either with agencies or directly with Fortune 500 global marketers
- Strong executive selling skills as well as a demonstrated success in establishing and managing client relationships.
- Understanding of the common enterprise sales methodology from early opportunity identification, solution development and close criteria, and ability to move deals through this process.
- Ability to determine strategy and tactical plans that deliver tangible value to the Agency partner on a global basis.
- Conversant in enterprise product, solution and technology strategies with the ability to convert current knowledge and skills to the Networked Insights offerings
- Ability to communicate effectively across teams with strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- High energy level and the ability to initiate and drive opportunities independently.
- Strong executive presence and driven to interact with the senior leadership of Networked Insights and partner
- Ability to travel <50%
To Apply, Email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com