Location: New York, NY or Chicago, Illinois
As an Account Executive you will introduce Networked Insights’ social analytics solutions to large, innovative marketers, brands and agencies. You will use your internal resources to understand prospects marketing needs and goals, to determine how they can best make use of our platform, and ultimately negotiate the terms of a successful partnership.
- Identify, qualify, develop and close sales against quota, to large, innovative brands, retailers and service providers that result in high quality customer experiences and renewals
- Build a pipeline of both short-term and longer-term opportunities through a variety of lead generation techniques including working with inbound leads, leveraging your personal network, as well as networking at conferences and industry events
- Partner with the Marketing, Product and Customer Success Teams to provide customer input and ensure successful client engagement.
- Maintain visibility into your activities through proper reporting and work in a team environment to help improve the company’s overall success in sales
- Domain knowledge of social media, digital advertising and consumer insights research techniques is preferred
- SaaS sales experience selling marketing technology to brands, advertisers, or agencies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, executive presence, superior poise and judgment
- Track record of consistently over achieving sales goals/quotas
- Strong negotiation, presentation and closing skills
- High energy and drive, coupled with resourcefulness, required to succeed in a startup environment
- Impeccable ethics and a reputation reflecting this
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- 3-7 years of experience with a demonstrated track record of consistent sales growth within an early stage company or division selling paradigm shifting products and services
- Significant experience selling a combination of technology (software and data) and services
- Experience making high-ticket sales to Director and Marketing level executives
We provide excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability, 401(k) and life insurance, a flex time off policy and a parental leave policy within a progressive, employee-centric culture. We offer a competitive compensation package with opportunities for performance rewards based on company success.
To Apply, Email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com